Tuesday, February 23, 2010

While You Were Out...

I am off for a week of relaxation and respite.

While I am gone I thought I would share with you some blogs that I read. They are inspiring, fun and beautiful insights in to people's lives.

I believe each of the authors is courageous and I think of them before I hit the "publish" button on my posts.

I hope you enjoy them too!

My friend Julie and her determined journey toward adoption that is so full of grace.

My friend JB whose convictions are as strong and steady as his shoulder in friendship.

My friend Mike whose soul fulfilling cycling journey to raise funding for Parkinson's research made me laugh, cry and cheer.
(This is not a blog with current posts but well worth the read.)


Enjoy!!



Recession Fashion P.S.
I adore this fashion blog - Cheap Chicas.



No comments:

Post a Comment